ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
1) DATA CONTROLLER: Who is responsible for processing your data?
Identity: QINDEL FORMACIÓN Y SERVICIOS, S.L. – TAX ID (CIF): B820056687
Postal address: CALLE DEL PRÍNCIPE DE VERGARA 204 ESCALERA 1 1º B, 28002 MADRID
Telephone: 91 766 24 21
Correo electrónico: PROTECCIONDATOS@QINDEL.COM
2) PURPOSE: For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At QINDEL FORMACIÓN Y SERVICIOS, S.L. we process the information that data subjects provide us for the following purposes:
– Issuing quotes with information about our products and services
– Providing the requested service, invoicing it and managing collections and payments for the products and/or services contracted
– Sending publicity related to our products and services by any means (postal, email or telephone) and inviting you to events organised by the company
3) LIMITATION OF RETENTION PERIOD: How long will we keep your data?
The data provided will be kept for the duration of the business relationship or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
4) LEGAL BASIS: What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of data is the consent obtained from the data subject, in addition to the contracting of services.
5) RECIPIENTS: Who will your data be disclosed to?
Transfers to third parties are not envisaged.
6) RIGHTS: What are your rights when you give us your data?
Anyone is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not QINDEL FORMACIÓN Y SERVICIOS, S.L. is processing personal data concerning them.
Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request it be erased when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that we restrict the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain the data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
Under certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their personal situation, data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. QINDEL FORMACIÓN Y SERVICIOS, S.L. shall cease to process the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons or to pursue or defend possible claims.
The data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
For more detailed information about your rights, please consult the Spanish Data Protection Agency website (https://www.agpd.es/)
To exercise your rights you can write an email to us at PROTECCIONDATOS@QINDEL.COM, identifying yourself by attaching a copy of your national identity document and indicating the right you wish to exercise and the reason for exercising it.
7) ORIGIN OF THE DATA: How do we obtain your data?
– The personal data that we process at QINDEL FORMACIÓN Y SERVICIOS, S.L. comes from the data subject.
– The categories of data processed are:
- Identifying information.
- Postal and email addresses.
- Financial information.
Specially protected data is not processed
Updated May 2018