Agile Microservices Development
We like to get aligned with our customers and the Business Value to be provided using the best practices of Agile, QA and DevOps to deliver reliable and on time.
Using quick iterations to deliver functionality and be able to change on new requirements is part of the success.
- Which methodology would we recommend based on your environment and requisites
- The number of Scrum Manager certifications in our teams 😉
Choosing were things should be done either in Dev or in is the first step in the automation from development to production including all the QA tests
- About our experience and success stories in DevOps
- Our Service partnership with CloudBees (Jenkins)
We like to define the deliverables in terms of tests that should pass and structuring the right tests in terms of the deliverables importance and align them to the tests pyramid
- How we combine the three amigos with the test pyramid
- Why automation is the way to go (ROI)
When talking about microservices development a lot of technologies come into play: cloud/on premise, Container platforms, DevOps pipelines, Programming Languages, Frameworks, Patterns and UX
- How we approach the monolithic to Microservices migrations
- Ask about our partnerships with RedHat and MongoDB