Benefits of our product QVD
IT departments of companies are facing great challenges in their day to day. Are required:
- Costs saving
- Continuous training and certifications
- Make proposals for improvement
QVD is a highly scalable VDI solution, low cost, easy to manage and open source, based on Linux.
- Costs reduction.
- Use of low bandwidth.
- 50% reduction in licensing costs.
- Reduction of hardware costs (servers and storage) because QVD’s requirements are less than other’s, less than 75%.
- 75% reduction of maintenance and support costs.
- Reduction in backup policies, allowing automation of the process.
“QVD has been implemented in enterprise environments, providing more than 35,000 desktops to users and serving up to 9,000 concurrent sessions at a time”. Nito Martínez CIO, Qindel Group.
You can try QVD without full deployment, with only a username and password.
If you purchase a subscription agreement you will receive support and extra features.
QVD is an open source project and all contributions by developers are welcome.